More About Our Leadership
- 30-40 years experience in the construction field
- Certified remodeler for over 10 years
- Vision to design, with the trained knowledge to make it happen
- Mentors his employees to develop their abilities to standards of excelence
- Has a heart to develop employees and projects to their fullest potential
- Personally oversees every detail of the project
- Phoenix/Scottsdale home-base
Why MJP Construction?
- Team knowledgeable about how to work closely with designers, crews and clients to ensure projects meets or exceeds client’s expectations
- In house designer for expansion and updating projects
- Team able to take something the client wants but thinks is impossible — and we figure out a way to make it possible
- Fully staffed able to do multi-trades and specialty craftsmanship
What Makes MJP Construction Special?
Our team is committed to completing project correctly and to customer satisfaction. Our employees are clean, courteous, punctual and experienced in their trades. We also work with some of the best subcontractors and designers in the construction field. This way our clients can be assured that each phase of their project will be handled by one company and the remodeling or building process will be as simple as possible.
About Mike Milazzo, Owner
Mike Milazzo began MJP Construction with a vision to help people turn their houses into homes. He often will consult with clients on everything from paint colors to project design. He is committed to ensuring the completed project is exactly how the client envisioned it. When Mike decided to open MJP Construction he also wanted to have a company that taught its employees skills that would be able to help them have successful careers in their trades. Mike invests in his employees by ensuring they are taught their trades by some of the best in the business. In turn, they produce beautiful, quality work.